Monday, April 28, 2008

off to go

i went to my doctor and got 2 days of MC, i felt really bad with heavy head, running noise and fever..after 2 days of horrible feelings i feels a little bit better today. My swap partner, Vaugnde (@scrapgirls) design this fun fun LO for me..

I did a 8.5x11 layout for Fliffy because in Malaysia its harder to get good frames for printed out layouts. I sent her the original already and she loves it!

I used: BVA SSLO Puzzled Ltr 16 pc KVE Sherbert Silk Mohair Green 5 photos that Fliffy sent to me Lauren Script Font Park Avenue Font Lansbury Font Inner Bevelling throughout the puzzle pieces
Vaughnde misunderstood me when i said i never print out my LO...lol its ok dear. still i love it

here is my another Earth Day LO...mia~mia in action...i have such a talented model..ya...
credits : paper and element by LLIELLA (Allie Llacer) 2007, LOVER stamp by Michelle Coleman

credits : VanillaHush_ParisianLove_Paper06, VanillaHush_ParisianLove_Doc01,
CD_ SpringCaprice_Mat02, CD_ SpringCaprice_Stitch06, CD_ SpringCaprice_Tape01, staples by nathy
my return to Karen (@cinnamon designs - our april swap)