Wednesday, April 16, 2008

when they share their love....

These 2 layouts are for challenges at scrapgirls :)
i am so happy that lots of my happy friends there love it !
See, when we share love and tell to others sincerely how we think,
it will make others happy and appreciated.
We should do a lot of love-to-see-and-give-out-positive-comments,
hopefully what comes from heart will be back
to other hearts too...

i really enjoy admiring scrap works because i know it is not easy to produce one.
When idea and creativity meets
something wonderful will happen :)

when do i find my time to scrap ? usually it happen everyday mostly at nights.




Thursday Challenge - April 10/08

the love i received :)
jeschaff

This is great, Fliffy! It gave me my laugh for the day. TFS

ruralscrapper
This is too cute! I love the way you layered your photo. Fantastic journaling and absolutely love the bright colors you have used! Thanks for joining in!

Scrapper Next Door
I love it, Fliffy!
I don't normally go for orange, but it looks great. Like your flowers too.

JoannB
I love that orange and those flowers -- and I LOVE how the Sponge Bob cartoon is on in the background! LOL! Great LO, Fliffy! Fun journaling, and fun story!

Sheila
The colours you choose are just fantastic! Bright, cheerful and light-hearted!

Vaughnde
Love it Fliffy!

needadietcoke
I love how happy your LO looks! Great colors and you picked a fun font. Cute Pic!

BayJay'sMom
This is just too cute! Love the little suns and the bright orange that you used. It's so happy! Love it!

sunnie2004
oh how cute this is!! funny conversation so to speak!!love the colors too.

Burnsie
That's so funny...and spongebob is on the TV in the background! Great journaling and colors!

Brandy M
Giggling here!! Great job!

Tuesday Freebies Challenge April 9th 2008

the love i received :)
amieS2
Hi, fliffy. Your son is the cutest thing!!! I love your LO - the faded edges and the photo placement with the
flower frame. Your right ribbons are wonderful. Great Job.

PBarnes
This is darling Fliffy. I love the flowers you added. They go perfectly with the paper. The ribbon is a very boy-ish ribbon. I think it looks great.

regulargal
That paper looks great on this LO! I just love the pic too - so cute. Great colours, just a very nice LO!

jeschaff
This is really cute, Fliffy! Your son reminds me of my nephew - we called him a Cookie Monster too! TFS

Vaughnde
This is Fantastic Fliffy! I love it...the ribbon and the flowers just give it that added oomph!

lorac
What a great layout, and your son is just adorable. I love how you added the flowers to go with the paper and the ribbon is just lovely. Thank you for sharing.

JenW
What a cute little guy! This is an adorable Lo as well.

podiumchick
Adam is so cute! I really like the paper bag with the cookie monster title on it.

lyoung04
Fliffy,
I love it!! Your son is so cute & what
an expression he has!! You did a great job
with the flowers & the paper. Really nice!

photomom
Fliffy, your layouts keep getting better and better. What a cute boy! Nice Job! (love the ribbon)

SkRiders
I have the perfect T-shirt for your boy lol it says "lock up your cookies" lol
My boy is too big for it now ... too many cookies
I love that LO and I LOVE the expresson on his face .. looks like someone was gonna try and steal a cookie and he got his "back off its mine gerrrr" face going on lol
Awesome

Sherry Lynn
Fliffy what an adorable layout! I love the way you did your title, the journaling AND I love the way you used the flowers to frame that Adorable photo of Adam - what a handsome little guy, even if he is a cookie monster! Wonderful layout!

DaveUK
Another Cool Layout!
Like the Paper effect with the Journaling on it
Lovely Work!

have fun fun fun day every one :)