Sunday, October 19, 2008

enjoy the weekend layouts :)

Salam and Hi everybody :)

Spending the whole weekend with some usual rituals
and enjoy my free time with doing layouts

these are some of them..
thanks for looking and have a nice day

autumn in my heart..
autumnheart600
Erika's feuillemorte kit

my mia with her big laugh
princess550
using it's about princess lily kit by amanda kay

my fun and my star, Mr Adam..hehe
adamstar600
color cosmos kit by scrapshana

the kitten is kissable..mia
kissable600
Pop Art Alpha Dotty Collection! by Becky Vosburg, Button Flowers by Becky Vosburg
Vintage Valentine Page Kit by Becky Vosburg, Pretty Krafty Papers by Becky Vosburg

when they are together,
missed the bus kit by britt-ish designs
missed the bus kit by britt-ish designs

mama mia...so close...
mamamiaoct08600
all that's fall kit by matahati design

adams ?
my star
zoom zoom zoom kit by kelly mickus and rachel young


hugs,