Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby ~ Love + hugs~ and SM 1st party !!

Salam and Hi !
Today is my hubby's aka my lover birthday
i love you forever and always
i am glad that we will always be friends, lovers and companions

Semoga Allah Melindungi Abang

32th08600

papers and elements by juledesigns - make me happy kit, candle n notepad by lisa sisneros from LDD, frame by leora stanford from LDD, flower with button by krystal hardley - lemonberry kit

this is poem from the 1999's movie that i love to dedicate for you :

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you’re not around,
And the fact that you didn’t call
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all.

i love you ever more
(this is my part) lol

SM 1st party !

this will be fun :) come on and join us ~~ click the banner plz :)

click the CT blogs to grab your birthday amazing QP

1. www.scrapmatters.com/wordpress (team blog)
2. www.andilynn.wordpress.com (Andrea)
3. www.brittishdesigns.blogspot.com (Britt)
4. www.scrapmuss.blogspot.com (Maria)
5. www.chiascraps.blogspot.com (Andrea)
6. www.digitalcreations.typepad.com (Sharon)
7. www.mommaholly.blogspot.com (Holly)
8. www.stacysbackdoor.blogspot.com (Stacy)
9. www.scrappykate.blogspot.com (Kate S.)
10. www.scrap-stuff.blogspot.com (Sya)
11. www.kimbytx.blogspot.com (Kim)
12. www.zane-escraps.blogspot.com (Erica)
13. www.kandykanekreations.blogspot.com (Lisa)
14. www.neeceebeedesigns.blogspot.com (Denise)
15. www.geekydiva.wordpress.com (Kim - tgmousechick)
16. www.plumdumplingdesigns.blogspot.com (Mary)
17. www.joyrevisited.blogspot.com (Heather L.)
18. www.taterscraps.blogspot.com (Tater)
19. www.raisingmygirls.blogspot.com (Kathleen)
20. www.haynay.blogspot.com (Heather N.)
21. www.jenuineartistry.blogspot.com (Jen - virginiajen)
22. www.designsbyarisu.blogspot.com (Alice - fallenan9e1)
23. www.karistamps.blogspot.com (Kari)
24. www.jaimeward.blogspot.com (Jaime)
25. www.jenlindesigns.wordpress.com (Jenn)
26. www.simplysweetdesigns.blogspot.com (Kim)
27. www.winkasheartscraps.blogspot.com (Dawn)
28. www.jeniscraftyblog.blogspot.com (Jeni)
29. www.ggdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com (Leslie)
30. www.pressedpetals.blogspot.com (Christine - alamama)
31. www.cyndi146.blogspot.com (Cyndi)
32. www.wendys-craftycreations.blogspot.com (Wendy)
33. www.ldragdesigns.blogspot.com (Lina)
34. www.inspirationscreations.blogspot.com (Sandy)
35. www.digikeepsakesbymonica.blogspot.com (Monica)
36. www.bcnatty.blogspot.com (Natasha)
37. www.sahlink.blogspot.com (Krista)
38. www.stefgonedigi.blogspot.com (Stefanie)
39. www.happyscrapgirldesigns.blogspot.com (Happy Scrap Girl)

have fun hunting and join us for more fun fun birthday moments :)