Sunday, May 3, 2009

my perfect cuteness !!

As Salam and Hi !

yup
i am away like a long time
and here i am
come and go
hehe
i am glad i have time to see you today
just got back from kampung
adam and time had a blast time
played with their grandparents
me and hubby
had enough sleep and rest..
hehe

enjoy my pages
made it last week
i think and i love it !!

cutiesapril09

cutenessapril09

i think the photo is very, mia !
she is sooooooooooo cute, ah
Spring Medley kit by Matahati Designs

bro&sismac09
love my kids..and who dont...hehe
Like Totally Awesome by Ginger Scraps and JenalScraps

sheissleepingmac09

flowerangel

what a fun way to scrap a girl, right
Viva Frida collab by sherrieJD and Fiddlette Designs

thanks for the love and view !!
hugs

p/s i am no longer connected to Lilyanne / imaginary cracker / amanda dykan
in what so ever because i resign my position as CT .. thanks !

fliffy