Tuesday, April 15, 2008

1st RAK !

credit : paper by HEIDI LARSEN'S

i am totally blunt when hamy told me that she wanted to send me *RAK, hah ?
then, for winning challenge @ loverscrap i got this prezzie which i really like from
yatie !

wuuu huuu !!


i kinda love to start my very 1st paper scrap layout...
so i am gathering info and stuff to make my 1st move
other then that, i joined card-swap @ loverscrap
i am so afraid of making a-not-so-good card to them
so i must study about paper scrapping a lot more
hopefully others will help me out ~


thanks hamy for give out the meaning of RAK .. lol

*RAK : A random act of kindness is a purportedly selfless act performed by a person or persons wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual or in some cases even an animal. There will generally be no reason other than to make people smile, or be happier. Either spontaneous or planned in advance, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_act_of_kindness