Monday, May 5, 2008

lovescrap NSD challenges..my takes

my 1st take on online crop (for my 1st and 2nd LOs) i did 2 LOs in 2 hours last saturday nite yatie is the host wow..challenging but..........[i like] here is my takes :
i won the 2nd challenge...yahoo !!


1st challenge :
3 photos, 3 embellishments, no 3, 3 pattern papers

papers and embellishment by by summer diggs ribbon by shabby princess, frame by viviane

2nd challenge :
2 photos, journaling on paper strips, 3 embellishment,5 buttons, 2 ribbons with different length

credits : flower buttons and stiches by shabby princess, ribbons by fernlili, paper strips and staples by Cinnamon Designs

3rd challenge diva's challenge : lyric challenge...i choose 'my baby,you' lyric...

flowers by raspberry road design, paper by Sharon Kenealy, doodles by AmelieScrap, wings by Lisa Sisneros

4th challenge : influence by fashion challenge by yatie

credits : paper by raspberry road design

the outcome ! luvly she...hehe
credits : stitches by Julia Makotinsky, plain pink paper by [ksharonkdesigns], ribbon by Scrapkut_BiancaG, frame by sunscrap, staples by raspberry road design

i am so tired and nite2..going to bed...i just love my last LO :) you are so sweet my mia~mia