Tuesday, May 27, 2008

previous challenge

here are my take for round 1 and 2 at godigitalscrapbooking
cant make it through to round 3 and 4
but hey, i am so proud of me.. hehehe
and i had fun all the way

credits :
spring bling kit by Christy Skaggs
-Cute layout, good luck.
-great extraction....he is a cutie
-I love the faded background colors . . . it looks great!
-luv the title and the wings you added to the little guy!!
-Very cute layout..good luck.
-Cute page! Nice extraction!
-I like how you blended the three photos together! Great way to use the dragonfly wings.
-Cute with the wings added to the extracted photo, GL
-I love how you have the wings behind the handsome boy! Great angle shots of the pictures! Good luck!
-wonderful extraction - great page and fantastic use of the dragonfly wings
-Very cute. Good extraction. Love the wings on him.
-Great Lo. Love the pictures
-Really great LO! Love the wings behind him - great extraction
-I love the way you've changed the background papers, nice work:)
-Fun pictures--I like how you framed them! Great extraction and fun idea of using the dragonfly wings on him! Great job and good luck!!
-Great layout. Love how the cutout makes him jump off the page and how he's got wings! Good luck!
-how cute is this - love the use of wings with the boy - and the photos and their placement at the top - really draws your attention to the larger photo at the bottom. excellent page - love it! good luck!
-Great page - love the wings!
-Great layout. Good Luck!

credits: all star kit by AmyLeigh's
-adorable photos, like the way you layered the star glitter and doodles with the bottom photo - Good Luck!
-What a cutie! I love the pictures! Love the layout! Good luck on Round 2!
-Very cute Rock Star in the making. Good luck in the round.
-I love your choice of font. I love pictures of babies pointing at the camera. I have some of my son doing that too and they are my favorites!
-Very nice pictures..good luck.
-Awesome photos and page!
-What a cutie! I love the pictures that you picked to scrap. They are definitely eye catching. Good luck!!
-Very nice layout. Such cute photos. Good luck.
-He's adorable. Could well be a rock star in making. Great LO.
-Too cute!! Love your layout!!!
-What fun, bright pictures to offset the lighter colors you chose for the background! Way cute LO! Great job and good luck!!
-A cutie! I like the layers across the middle of your page.
-Very nice
-Great LO love the stars and the swirls
great layout. Love the pictures.
-Haha! I see what you mean by being inspired by David Cook! The photos are awesome!
-He definitely has the poses down! Well done!
-I love the simplicity of this layout! It looks great and the photos really pop out at you!