Tuesday, June 3, 2008

salam all,
my fren inaa from friendster introduced me to these personality test..enjoyed it !!
let's try :)

Your Birthdate: January 25


You excel at anything difficult or high tech.

In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.

It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.

Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan

Your power symbol: Pi

Your power month: July

wowo, i am a geek.. [ i like ] and i am such a beautiful geek you ever known.. hahaha actually for me, i really no geek at all. i just love seeing beautiful and astistic things around me, so when i discovered digi scrap i was so anxious and ready to be part of it..colourful and imaginary .. wow i just love being creative and fun !!




You Are a Banana


You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside.

People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes.

And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary.

You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything!

You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around.

You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type of Fruit Are You?

these are totally true, u know i love banana !!
the fruit represent me,,like [ a lot ]
i am proud to be bananarian today !! go banana go !! lol, feelin a lil bit crazy today
actually, i need some laugh !! i got it today...

You Are a Sweet Person



When it comes to snacks, you're more likely to grab some candy than heat up a pizza.

There's a good chance you're female (women prefer sweet snacks)...

Or at least, you prefer to be in the company of women.

Your tastes are simple and predictable. You are young at heart.

You tend to crave food you can just grab and eat.


i alwaz a desert girl, i love chocolate, ermmm i just love being so so sweet also
after a meal, a bite of choc will do to make my day and smile all day long...
thanks for reading

TAGGED by sis BEE and dear sha
Instructions :


Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?

i actually missed my time at mrsm when i was at 13 years old
i played a lot and for that my pmr result was not so good
i cannot continued my studies there
i cried a lot and kept myself on the bedroom
it was totally my mistake and my loss
i remember that i was not so serious in studies
especially math, i hate it, i didnt want to improve it
i hate myself for that
but when i grew up and went to univ
i really understood the God's plan for me
everything that happen for a reason
it happen because Allah loves me
He had found me to my family that i have today
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers [ not feeling to do so ]

1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.