Friday, June 27, 2008

LOs for my frens :)

i used most of freebies in my project..
i bought some kit at little dreamers
they have such amazing fun fun kits :) with discounts
they call it 1 dollar wednesday.. great for bargain ya..

i recommend for beginners play around with freebies
some of them are so so cute n fun to work with
i hoping someday i sell digital scrap kits to my malaysians fellow
i hope my dream come true, lah ! (coz i have a lot of dream) lol
plz do not forget to give kredits to the designers
they work their eyes n mind so hard for the kits..hehe
ok..happy scrapping all :)

i love doing LO for frens as a gift or RAK (random act of kindness)
it will challenge me to work with sort of different themes and photos
this is not my way to 'show-off' my ability of doing scraps
i just love when others love my decorations .. that's all


enjoy~~

tidurlah chem - RAK for yong
credits : scallop frame, heart buttons by Designs by Angelica E
paper by a vintagecharm [Megan Leeson] design
ribbon by Lisa Michelle Sisneros

arifcute
credits : pattern paper by chrisgreiser_bgsummer_pp5
frame by zakirahzakaria
black paper by arockwell-mojo-paper (2)
apha n buttons by BZB Designs/Brynn Marie Dukes


nadiasweet
credits : frame n paper n word art by naomi (Naomi Eggers)
stitches, flowers, scallop edge by michelle coleman

oh ya :) you all can win a really fab tote designed by emilayusof
just leave your comment on why you want the dreamy tote
the best comment will win :)
quick ! quick !