Wednesday, July 2, 2008

adam back at kampung

kampungboy
credits : star by Lori Barnhurst
tape by Rachel Freer
paper by Mellisa Toy

i took these photos last year
this is view from my kampung
in the new zealand..haha
maran, pahang
i remember when i was a little girl
my late grandpa which i called 'aki'
showed my photo of a family
an english family
who came to pahang
and actually open my kampung
they came from new zealand
that's why lah !
lol
my late aki was the ketua kampung back then
ermm i actually missed him
he was so gentle, kind, warm at heart
i just love to sat next to him until i slept
Aki gave my name
he told my father,
'keep it short, it means happiness'

Al Fatihah to my late Aki

~~~~~

RAK for fliffy
my swap partner lina made this LO for me
i love it because my hubby love blue..
how did lina knew..ya
thanks dear !!
hubby, this is for you ~ surprise !!