Monday, July 14, 2008

giving and sharing [- v -]

salam and hi to all
what is the most you can share to the world ?
it is your love of giving and sharing with others
it will hopefully make other people happy
so you will be happy too

i received another pleasent surprise today
my blog friend mango make personalised sticker and stamp to me
i just love and admire the art work, really fun page to go through and read
when i spend my time blogging!

photo entry from mango page :



this is what it all about
look how fun the stamp and sticker !!
it really represent who i am
i am so jumping2 right now
girls, order can be made > go to mango page !!
it is so cheap
that you wanna everything
hehe

last 2 days i received an award my mr rizal
his art works are timeless ~
amazing fun fun guy
especially his doodles and rattan art


actually bro this is my 1st award in the blog world
oohh i love it
i have to give out the award to 7 bloggers
i choose some of my blog friends
hopefully they can share the award to others too

The rules of accepting are as follows:-

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So, I am passing this award to these wonderful bloggers
who happen to be known as :


ayong, len, miyyah, ayuhusna, mass, milkberry, haniz, nana
tomorrow i will start to work on my Tags
hopefully by next week i can deliver it all that wanted them
as a gift from my heart
i am so sorry of my amatuer work

i hope i can be a great paper crafter soon
[see, another dream]
start dream on
you'll never know
what the world will offer to you
and Thank Allah
He gave me so much love, passion and creativity

~ i love you all ~
[not as much as i love my hubby, lah]
he will be so so so jealous
huhu
take care
~