Sunday, July 27, 2008

they are sweethearts [- v -]

Salam and Hi !
my weekend went so fast
my body and mind is so exhausted
but i was having fun creating LOs last night
as usual, on saturday and sunday
i was stucked at my lecture classes..lol
my health is recovered with a lil bit of cough

adam n mia switch their sick..lol
adam is having flu from mia
mia is having fever from adam
hopefully they will be ok ok soon :)

i have some other things to finish out
my card project isn't finish yet..
i am too tired to sit and do some cutting..
hopefully i will get my cutting mood
i have a few swap to give out ~ mas, ina, nana
all the thing are ready (accept the cards)
i want to give the swap stuff by the end of this month

august is coming by
oohh i wil be bz in august
insyaAllah will be attending hubby's convo
concentrating on the atc swap by mr rizal
i have 2 tests on 9th - ooohh my

last but not least, enjoy ~

these LOs are created for Kelly >> clickable to her shop
her amazing kits are fantastic
with lots of fun to offer
i just love it and keep scrapping for more :)

lilflower
credits : papers and elements in the One Fine Day Kit by Kelly Mickus, template by feifei

caution
credits : everything from the Rugged Kit by Kelly Mickus

blossom
credits : papers and elements in the Renewal Kit by Kelly Mickus