Thursday, January 1, 2009

my final layout for 2008 ^o^

Salam and Hi

Just guess how many pages i done last year
and someone will win something special for me
-ill do you digital layout
-ill print it for you
-ill frame it
-ill send via mail for you (even overseas)
- the 1st guess that is correct will win !!

plz leave your guess below this post :) thanks

contest end this month ! (it's my birthday month, yay!)

mylo2008
frame and alphas from
Color Me Happy by Matahati Design and Jana M Design

p/s that is my real hand writing
my hubby and me make ours here

mylo2008

mylo2008

my hubby's handwriting is prettier than me :)

PhotoFunia_1457cc1

PhotoFunia_1456b8a

my Hall of Fame using http://photofunia.com/, thanks Ira
for informing me about this web

have a happy new year and smile !

hugs