Tuesday, December 30, 2008

other things around me

Salam and Hi :)

Thanks for coming and reading
^o^

dreamer
Chirpi's party pop kit and Studio Diane's made in shade kit

*Here are the rules*
-List these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
-Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Link the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment for each blogger.
so the lucky one that i want to tag : eda , len , ayuhusna , sha , vivs , milkberry , aqisha

thanks aimi for the tag

cool_boy600
Landon by GG Digital Design at Scrapmatters

beach_girl600
Sunset on Beach by Simply Sweet Designs at Scrapmatters

together2008600
Brighter Tomorrows Page Set Brighter Tomorrows Page Set by Alma's ScrapHabit at Scrapmatters

i retired from Scrapmatters CT, but still love the kits there !!

this award is from Mrs Milkberry last time
i love it dear, thanks

Kreativ Blogger Award... and things I love!


The receiver of the award is supposed to list 3 things she (or he?) loves, so here I go:

1. I love my husband, mr.shaifful.
2. I love being me !
3. I love our 2 kids - adam and lil mia

And now the bloggers I'd like to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
yunus ~ shaifful ~ googoozool ~ yong ~ moosoozoo ~ gisele