Wednesday, December 3, 2008

...after the rain

salam and hi !
i love photography
these are my take...ohh so shy to share
so amateur but i am proud of myself
although i took it with my compact digi camera
i just love the result..
i admire plant and trees
i just love to see they growing around me
i took these piccas after the rain
around my office...lucky me

i should move my name from the piccas, right
a little bit spoiled i think

i love browing through my flickr friends
wow they are amazing and rocking !

DSC01822
together-gather

DSC01812
the little flower

DSC01832
colorful leaves

DSC01813
ohh, branches

DSC01810
pink petals

my current internet is soooooooo fast out of browsing
and that's why i am so in love
with hop-hop-hopping to other blogs (thanks guys for welcoming me)
you all are so talented in your own way
be proud of it :)
but to download..........oh my so slow.....and it really makes me mad
arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my computer was attacked with viruses
and my dear loving hubby
is trying real hard to move my folders
i shall scrap layouts soon :)
enjoy + hugs
kisskiss