Sunday, December 28, 2008

RAK (gift) for fren ^o^

Salam and Hi !
wishing you all the best in coming new year
may all your hope and dream in life come true
InsyaAllah

these are for my friends
enjoy the LOs

madlen_son600
Winter Kiss kit by Tami

for_shasha800x800
using freebies

rak_for_melody01600
Rune ~ melody's daughter
Vintage Newsprint Snowflakes by Becky Vosburg b~creative designs
Snowscrap Borders by Becky Vosburg b~creative designs


madlen_son03600
Scenes d'Hiver by Matahati Designs and Faith True

rak_for_melodi01600
Rune ~ melody's daughter playing in snow
Bon Ami by Becky Vosburg


my_winter08_RAKfordomad4_600
madlen's son
bring the hot cocoa kit Becky Vosburg b~creative designs

RAK for my friends again, Melody
this is her son, Rune
rune_the_snow_angel600
using Erika's Secret Garden
Grunged Snap-Its by ScrapShana


~ hugs ~

can u all help me out to vote / tell me what you think about my blog
plz click the image below :) thanks for your click !


(tolong fliffy undi/nyatakan sesuatu utk blog fliffy ye, klik imeg di atas..terima kasih!)