Sunday, August 24, 2008

four fun TAGs with Fliffy the Patriotic Chic :)

Salam and Hi !

Special entry dedicated to my beloved country, Malaysia
we are celebrating toward 31th August 2008
our 51th years of Independence nation
I always the most patriotic person :) I love to celebrate life like this
my daddy's house full of national flags as always
he was an ex policeman and i am so honored to be his daughter
he always be the humble will of discipline person
I learned a lot from him

I want to teach my kids to love nature and learn to love our religion and country from young
so where ever they go their heart will be close to Allah and our country

I hope for peace and love forever
May He always show us the right path

Amin

I love Malaysia !


Tag from dear Mangosteen

*begin copy*
  1. Add your site(s) to the list if you're a proud Malaysian Blogger!
  2. Pass this tag to as many Malaysian Blogger as you know, or if you're interested but nobody tags you, just include yourself volunteerly. Show some patriotism!
  3. Once you've done posting this tag, leave a comment HERE! and you will be visited by a Malaysian local fruit, Mangosteen by the name of Mango! and added to the Master List.
  4. Update list regularly to ensure every Malaysian Blogger gets equal link benefit.

I am a proud Malaysian blogger
1. mangosteenskin - Saya anak Malaysia! 2. Life is too short to be ordinary - Malaysia Tanahair Ku! 3. Sha's Love & Passion - Aku Anak Merdeka 4. A room of crazy scrapper - Merdeka!Merdeka! Merdeka? 5. Fliffy - Aku Patriotik, Sayang Malaysia ! 6. youre next

*end copy*

Tag From Rizal

*start copy*
MEME 1

According to the rules, I am to list down the household chores I hate and why I hate them. Then copy the image provided and tag as many people as you want. Add your blogs link to the domesticated divas linky love and leave a comment at Stripe and Yellow to be added to the master list.Hehe. I ve picked my choice. Only One..


DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s DetourMe,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / Aggie Shoots Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / Joys in Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Creative in Me/ Pea in a Pod / Sugarmagnolias / Notable Bistro / Around the World / I am Mommy / All About The Memories / Enchanted Play / In Depth / A Housewife’s Journal / Life Together Starts / As We Face Forever / My Happy Place /Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Walk on Red / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / Growing up with Bea / My life… my own piece of heaven / Around the World / Hobbies and Such / My life in this Wonderful World /My Online World / / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Changing Lanes/ Pit Stop/ Around the World / The Fountain Of Happiness / The Joy Of Life Forever / Love Is / Phtographic Memories / My Colorful World / Strawberry Gurl / Quicker8 / Mommy’s Little Corner / The Dawn That Shines / Journey to Prosperity / Homelife / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / Coriander Dreams / Gorgeous Traveller / A Traveller’s Domain / Lemon Iced Tea / It’s My Party / My Wonderful Life / Simple Life, Simply Me / Sassy Finds / All things Yummy / Shangrila Journey / My Charmed Life / Mommyhood and Me / Crissy’s Zone / Crissy’s Library / Vis Vires /Crissy’s Haven / My Daily Thoughts / Abby’s Way of Life / Princess Bela / Women Xplore / Our Journey to Life / My Planet Purple / And so I am / Arlene’s Random Ramblings / Life’s All About Lourdes’ Mia / Faery Dancing / Purpled Sky /Almanac Queen / Caramel Corn / Sunny Side Up Foodie / Mamakshop /My Sweet Escape / Anything Goes! / Her Name is N.O.Y. / Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery | BEING WOMAN | See N Read | The Real Deal, The Real Me | My Virtual Closet | My Views On My So Called Life | Her Name is NOY| No Place Like Home | Digital Life Scraps | Tickled Pink Digiscrap | Angelika | Angelika’s Other Blog | In The Life Of…Mne | Everything Has A Reason | In My Kitchen | Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag | My Basic Fashion Folder |restnrileks | STUDENTS BLOG | KWENTONG PINAS | KWENTO NI ENDAY | BlogHop | Otwarte | Wilstop | Let’s Travel Philippines | Caffeinated Muse | Faery Dancing | Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag | My Basic Fashion Folder | Diane | Anything Goes! | Shae- Shae Blog | It’s a woman’s world! | The Music of My Heart | For the love of digital scrapping | YOUR BLOGS



Ironing clothes - to much time on this one and hate the heat..


Meme 2

RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to Me {YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE! Note that you are not ALLOWED to change the link of the here.
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join. Copy these Participants.


Copy this Participants List: Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | I Am Mommy | All About The Memories | Enchanted Play | Just My Scrap | Whats Up | Simply Me | Kitchen Deelite | A Mothers Horizon | In Depth | A Life in Bloom | Because Life is a Blessing | Digiscraptology | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | InkBabyStudios | | All Things Me | Feels Like Home | Because Life Is Fun | Blessings and Beyond | Mommy Earns Money Online | Pinay Mommy Online| Clark & Butchay’s Blog | Butchay’s World | Simply Jen | Jenny Said So | My Online World | My Life in this Wonderful World | Biz-N-Honey | Aeirin’s Collections | My Precious Niche |Eds Mommy Life |Just Me.. Eds | My BIG Picture | Merger Guru | Quicker8 | Insights from the Grocery Cart | MindBubbles| LivingtheHealthyLife | VanityKit | Stripe&Yellow | SomethingPurple| Em’s Detour | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Tints of My Heart | Morphed | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis | kathycot cooks | Posh Post Reviews | Flowersbythewayside |The Fab and The Furious | Blog In to Space | Dancing With Butterflies | Twisted Angel | Pieces of Me | Just Let Go | Blessed Chic | Hobbies and Such | My World in My Own Word | Colorful World of Shiela| The Shopaholic Nightingale | Day to Day Miracles | Can of Thoughts | Designs By Vhiel | Anything and Everything in Between | Vhiel’s Corner | Lovin’ Life | BigMoneyList | Crissy’s Library | Crissy’s Zone | Crissy’s Haven | Vis Vires | Amazingly Me | Jenn Was Here | Shutter Happenings | Le Kulitszie Familie | Embracing Myself | BLOGSILOG |Digiscrapz: Captured Memories |Cherry’s Comfort Zone |Thinking Out Loud |Buzzy Me |Wishing and Hoping |My Blog Portfolio |Get Paid to Blog! |PRC Board Exam Results | Teacher’s Corner | Pinay WAHM | Random Thoughts | Explore Manila | My Colorful World | Bermuda or L.A. | celebrating life | my life is peachy | belly, body and beyond |Woman Style | Scribbles of My Life | In This Game of Life | The Shopaholic in Me | The Callalily Space | Juliana’s Site | A Simple life | Mommy’s Little Corner | Life’s Sweets and Spices | Moms… Check Nyo | Simple Delights | Motherhood in a Nutshell | marshimallows | A Great Pleasure | Ramblings of The Phat | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis kathycot cooks | My Random Thoughts | My World | Mom Knows Everything | Tailgaternetwork | Zook Light | Melinda Zook | Me, Myself and I | Stranded Life | iHeartREVIEWS | Lady Banana | A Great Pleasure | Mariuca's Perfume Gallery/All About Kawaii / One Hundred and Eighty Degrees / Me, Myself and I / Mixed Cultures Mama's Blog / Apples of The Eyes/ Perfect Gift From Above / Her Name is N.O.Y. / / Irresistible Fascinations / The Treasure Chest / Complex Life / periphrastic-prolix / Chen Xi and Mama's Blog / A Muse Man / restnrileks / laketrees / Little Prince / Writing 50% in jest / Designated Hermitage / Mixed Cultures Mama’s Blog/ Cicak Berbunyi / Fliffy /next



LAYER ONE:
– Name: Farha
– Birth date:
January 25
– Birthplace: Malaysia
– Current Location: Malaysia
– Eye Color:
Black
– Hair Color: Black
– Righty or Lefty: Lefty

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Malaysian
– The shoes you wore today:
Dr Cardin for ladies ( i seldom buy shoes so need a reallt tough one )
– Your weakness: procrastinate, love to shopping a lot
– Your fears: losing loved ones
– Your perfect pizza:
thin with lots of cheese
– Goal you’d like to achieve in life: briging up kids until they will be on their own

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM:
hate to sit for an online chat (now a days)
– Your first waking thoughts: Ironing !! arrhhhgg
– Your best physical feature: Hands, so on...
– Your most missed memory: every Hari Raya

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke:
None
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McD for adam's happy meal and strawberry sundae
– Single or group dates: Single
– Adidas or Nike: None (never use either one)
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice (hubby's and my fav drink while on the move)
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate + Vanilla = yummmmmmmmmmmmmy
– Cappuccino or coffee: Both

LAYER FIVE:
– A famous person, dead or alive, would you interview:
myself..haha
– Movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors: A Bug's Life
– Name two of your passions in life : Digital scrapbooking and photography
– Least favorite time of day: Night, lunch break

LAYER SIX:
– Use hairspray or gel: Neither
– Your favorite meal:
mum's and my cooking
– Color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes: black and white
– Listen to classical music: Sometimes
– Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it:
hehe everytime

::END::


MEME 3

Rules:
  1. Copy the text from Start Copy Here
  2. Post it in your blog. Make sure you copy it in compose mode (blogger) or visual mode for the others. This will enable you to copy all your friend's link as well. Have fun doing it.
  3. In the next number, add your blog url and link it
  4. Add the greetings that you use frequently or one that is in your traditional language.



Konichiwa Meme by AikoAiko


1. All About Kawaii says Konichiwa

2. Mariuca's Perfume Gallery says HOLA!

3. Yenzz's SeeNRead says Hi!

3. restnrileks says Apa Khabar?

4.fliffy says Salam and Hi !!




*end copy*


now my turn to tag : ayong, nana, hanizah, sis hajar, mrs milkberry