Thursday, August 7, 2008

me + you = love [- v -]

Salam and Hi :)
enjoy your day
we are looking toward to witness
the Olympic grand opening ceremony in beijing
good luck China !

and something else yummy on 8.8.08
be sure to go to my page on that day hehe
one of my designer have something to share with you !

mia~ her 1st outing when she was 3mos
mothernher500
credits : credits : all go to My Little Sweetheart Kit by Katherine FlutterExpressions ©2008, light brown plain paper by crystal, template by Mandagirl

i love this photo :)) taken in our car, adam at 8mos++
mamanadam
credits : template by nathy of cinnamon design, elements n papers by july design

i've been tagged by my dear Katherine, actually this is my third time to actually
get this 7 things tag :)) thanks hunny ~
i decorated this LO for you

Here are the rules!
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
i did it
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some wierd
only my 7 fav of me

3. Tag 7 people by the end of your post with their name and blog link
i not tagging anyone :))
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
so enjoy reading !!

mamanadam
credits : elements and papers in the renewal kit by kelly mickus, purple ribbon by matahati design, black ribbon n lace in the wild things kit by kelly mickus, stitching by julia JM

oppps..
and this is from sis ida
founder of lovescrap..love you to sis !
thanks for the award :)

i am giving this award to all my blog readers :)
fliffy loves you ~ muah2x