Tuesday, November 18, 2008

last weekend layouts :)

Salam and Hi :)

cute_as_buttons
here is my take :) my daughter mia spending time at poolside during our family day last time....enjoy !!
Fruity Freshness {Paper Pack} by Becky Vosburg, B~Creative Designs
SKU-bvos-fruity-papers
Button Flowers by Becky Vosburg, B~Creative Designs
SKU bvos-btnflrs


she_is_fun
mia is pretending to be cat...meowwwwwwww !!
Sunshine Everyday by Jeni hopewell


eyes_of_a_child
this is my mia again...she was spending time at the beachside...
Ever After by Matahati Design
SKU MAHAEV


adam_loves_mama
adam and me chilling out at the park
last time at hubby's school family day
"Owl" Always Love You by ScrapShana


a_walk_along_the_beach
Color me happy worn papers by happy scrap girl designs
October Days Paper Pack by happy scrap girl designs
frame in the
in stitches frames by Britt-ish Designs
buttons in the
home sweet home kit by jeni hopewell


clickable to the galleries :) thanks for viewing
hug,