Monday, November 17, 2008

my adorable..


DSC01695, originally uploaded by [fliffy].

Salam and Hi to all..

i am so happy this weekend..
i was able to scrap a lot of layouts and doing posting to galleries
i will share with you all later :)

i have a good new :) yup !
i got the CT spot at Scrap Orchard
i will be working there for a month
and hopefully more than that...hehe
you all can view my work there at the SO gallery
link at the right side of my blog

i am writing from my flickr
this is Mia
i took this pic during hubby's school family day
recently at the rhu beach resort, balok
no editing in this pic...she is so sweet.....

it's 6am
i have to go..again
see you later

hugs :)


i read mangosteen blog just now and found out i received 7 awards from her.. thanks dear :)

i just love awards..dont you?

Some people believe 7 is a good lucky number.,,,and i love #7 so so much..i dont know why..hehe


1. Blogger Award for Amazing Friendship

2. Super Blogger

3. I love your Blog


4. I love your Blog

5. BFF Gold Card

6. Butterfly Award


7. Uber Award

i am giving out these FAB awards to my dear
ayong, haniz, lyndz, mass, milkberry, and kamalina-cakes