Thursday, February 10, 2011

5 fav Flickr Photos : Hadìe

Salam

let me introduce another flickr contact of mine
meet Hadìe
the owner of
please go and be inspired by her shoots !

and my pick today are :

Yaaawwwnnnn!
Can't wait for tomorrow to come, I don't know what will happen but I'm determined to make it good :P
Buzz and us...
A typical evening walk at a regular place, with my typical kind of shot...
...I'm not that deep, eh?
:)
Day 32 : First time using flash in a month
Natural light is my soulmate but no harm flash-ing every once in a while huh?!
:)
I love being outdoor...
You know, like lying on the grass, under the shades, listening to birds...
...I think I can do that all day :D
(Ok, I mean on a lazy day :P)
But yeah... I love being outdoor.

i love everything i see :)
thanks for doing this with me

xoxo