Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 fav Flickr Photos : such pretty things'

Salam :)

I love my Flickr (i did mention about this last time)
having the recent contact photo from Flickr friends are inspiring

my flickr mail replied Jessica , and she is agreed to be the first
my 5 fav Flickr photos to show at my blog
i cant help myself when i look at pretty photos and hers are adorable in my ways
add her as your Flickr contact here and read more at her blog here

be inspired :O)

Candy Filled Heart Box

Candy Filled Heart Box

Target Tuesday: Valentine Heart Box Favors blogged at www.suchprettythings.typepad.com

Shabby Chic Picnic

Shabby Chic Picnic

A Shabby Chic Picnic blogged at www.suchprettythings.typepad.com


Pink Peony

Pink Peony

Pink Peonies for Mother's Day blogged at www.suchprettythings.typepad.com

Target Tuesday: Mini Ice Cream parlour Glasses

Target Tuesday: Mini Ice Cream parlour Glasses

Target Tuesday: Mini Ice Cream Parlour Glasses blogged at www.suchprettythings.typepad.com

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day: Vintage Candy Box blogged at www.suchprettythings.typepad.com

xoxo !!