Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Journal Quotes

Salam :)

another day passed by
another number of day arrived

"If you are hurt or angry, maybe feeling a bit emotional from time to time you can also vent this in your journal and you know, I find that this also takes away the rough edge and shows me that "this too will pass." It is a healthy, beneficial habit to get into."
Journaling By Barbara Gould

"You never know what you will learn till you start writing. Then you discover truths you never knew existed."
Journaling by Anita Brookner

"Let your mind alone, and see what happens."
Journaling by Virgil Thomson

"To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music that words make."
Journaling by Truman Capote

"Writing is my refuge. It's where I go. It's where I find that integrity I have."
Journaling by Charles B. Johnson

"Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
Journaling by Gloria Steinem

my quote about journaling :
"today i remember , tomorrow i will forget
if i write, i will be remind about things i forgot,
and cherish my life more" Journaling by Farha 11.08 am 5/1/2011

xoxo :)