Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the Red Velvet birthday girl :o)

Salam :)

i am super happy yesterday
i got my 1st wish and kiss from hubby
and my kids
at 6.45 am
i woke up lazy...
wish i had a day off on my birthday
but really
went to work is worth of everything
i bought it here for myself
12 red velvet cupcakes for rm48
not a really a fan of creamy cup cakes
but this one it not bad for the taste
i picked up the cupcakes at 12 noon

008

hehehe
what about buying my own cupcakes on my birthday
hubby was at work and we cannot hang out :(
i just want to chill just a bit

015

i enjoyed by bites
yummy licious !

017

and i love this photo
i took it using my iphone and edited with instagram
super cool :O)

and this photo too

020

i had another kuey tiaw ladna for lunch
have a blast day, yesterday !

Alhamdulillah
i be able to celebrate another year of life and love

bye for now
xoxo

fliffy